[dune-pdelab] Enquiry: testelasticity.cc

Nagesh Eranki nageswararao.160324 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:29:48 CEST 2018

Hello

I am a mechanical engineering undergraduate trying to learn the ropes of
Finite Element Analysis. To facilitate and practice the theory, I am
currently going through some test cases in:

/dune-2.6.0/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/test

In particular, I am interested in the file "testelasticity.cc". This file
contains "#include <dune/pdelab/localoperator/linearelasticity.hh>" which I
have tracked down and studied. That in turn requires "#include
"linearelasticityparameter.hh", also which   I have studied.

I have noticed that there is a function "isDirichlet" that returns the type
bool.

I am interested to impose non-homogenous Neumann conditions, in addition to
adding a concentrated "tip force" at the end of the cantilever.

Please advise on how to implement this.

Thanks

Nageswararao E.