[dune-pdelab] Enquiry: testelasticity.cc

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sat Jun 2 23:22:00 CEST 2018

Dear Nagesh,

the current implementation does not include inhomogeneous Neumann
boundary conditions. They should be fairly easy to implement, but
nobody needed them up to now and thus nobody implemented them.

Please have a look at linearelasticity.hh:310. This is where you might
query a function for the surface force. The you have to compute the
resulting residual contribution into `y`. The function `g` is supposed
to return the surface force. The first question you have to answer
your self is, which type of surface forces do you want to model here,
i.e. which diemensionality do they have?

Best
Christian Engwer