[dune-pdelab] reg.: problems with installation of dune-pdelab 2.7

Linus Seelinger linus.seelinger at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 2 10:12:53 CEST 2020

Hi Shubhangi,

the "-git" indicates that this is currently under development to some day
become 2.7.
I can see how that can be confusing though.

Btw, the reason you could successfully use pdelab master it with releases/2.7
core modules rather than master core modules was likely because the core
modules hadn't diverged from 2.7 so much yet.

Best,

Linus