[dune-pdelab] Access to another cell in alpha_skeleton

Jonas Beddrich jonas.beddrich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:33:17 CEST 2020

Hi Bernd and Dominic,

Thank you very much for you fast replies. Mainly, I wanted to make sure,
that there is no easy work around before creating my own set of grid
operators. Since the inner workings of the assembler and assembler_engines
seem straight forward to me, I’ll give the hacking approach a shot.

I’ll also take a look at the Dumux variant, even though I’d prefer to use
pdelab.

Best regards,
Jonas

Flemisch, Bernd <bernd.flemisch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de> schrieb am Mo. 6.