[dune-pdelab] Access to another cell in alpha_skeleton

Flemisch, Bernd bernd.flemisch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 6 17:20:31 CEST 2020

Hi Jonas,

as Dominic points out, we have a NLTPFA implementation in Dumux. I think that this currently is still in a private application module, hosted by Martin Schneider (in cc). But it uses the same technical infrastructure as our publicly available linear MPFA, a pointer to the class documentation would be at https://dumux.org/doxygen/master/a01630.html#ga82ff36ab4394ccafc81a0750fca4c69e. The simplest one-phase incompressible test "test_1p_incompressible_mpfa" can be found at https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/tree/master/test/porousmediumflow/1p/implicit/incompressible. The discretization is based on the core modules only without involving PDELab.

Kind regards

Bernd

Bernd Flemisch
IWS, Universität Stuttgart               phone: +49 711 685 69162
Pfaffenwaldring 61              email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart           url: www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/<http://www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/>