[Dune] FunctionSpace and DiscreteFunctions.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Dec 1 11:40:30 CET 2004

Hello everybody,

Oilver and I decided to change the FunctionSpace interface so that it is
more consistent.

The main change is the following:

 From no on a function space lives on a certain level of the grid no
matter wether this is the leaf level or a level of the grid hierarchy.
A discrete function still belongs to only one function space.

This means that the size method of the function space class dosent get
the level anymore, the level is stored inside the function space.
Furthermore the method dbegin and dend of the discrete function doesent
get level too.

There are a lot of changes to make which I have already done.
I change every code line I found consisting these things.
But please all of you who are concerned by this check your implementations.

mainly the Constructor of fucntions spaces and discrete functions have
to be adapted.

Thx

   Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

   Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5642
   Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
   Universität Freiburg
   Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
   79104 Freiburg

   http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk