[Dune] FunctionSpace and DiscreteFunctions.

Oliver Sander sander at math.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 1 11:46:33 CET 2004

Hi Robert!
This may be a little late, but shouldn't we rename the iterator
creation routines from dbegin/dend to begin/end to be in
accordance with common convention?

* Oliver Sander                **                                      *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** email: sander at math.fu-berlin.de      *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Arnimallee 2-6               ** fax  : + 49 (30) 838 54977           *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** URL  : www.math.fu-berlin.de/~sander *