[Dune] Grid Documentation

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 13 09:20:24 CEST 2005

I think the distinction between Application API and Developer API is
certainly reasonable.  However, it does apply to all subsystems of
DUNE, not only the grid part.  Wouldn't it therefore be more elegant
to have two entirely separate documentations?  Christian's proposal
is nicely organized, but it is even longer than the modules list
we have now, and application programmers don't want to see all
this.

greetings,

* Oliver Sander                **                                      *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** email: sander at math.fu-berlin.de      *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Arnimallee 2-6               ** fax  : + 49 (30) 838 54977           *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** URL  : www.math.fu-berlin.de/~sander *