[Dune] Grid Documentation

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Apr 13 12:44:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I think the distinction between Application API and Developer API is
> certainly reasonable.  However, it does apply to all subsystems of
> DUNE, not only the grid part.
Yes.

>  Wouldn't it therefore be more elegant
> to have two entirely separate documentations?
I'm not shure about this. See below why...

> Christian's proposal
> is nicely organized, but it is even longer than the modules list
> we have now,
I agree with that.

> and application programmers don't want to see all
> this.
If you have a look, only a small part is for the grid developers
part. Most of the documentation if for application programmers.

If we split the documentation the crossreferences will not work anymore.

I would like a module List where we could disable some of the entries
so that you can only see like the first two levels. All below should
only be visible when inspecting the particular section. But I have no
Idea how to achieve this.