[Dune] Reference tetrahedron, again

Adrian Burri burriad at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 22 11:59:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

Well, if nobody else has a preference, I suggest we adopt mine ;-).

(Having the same orientation on all faces makes sense if you have a
complete set of entities (i.e. you actually store faces, egdes etc.). In
this case, you can implement a generic routine to calculate the twist of
a face relative to an element's face. This is of course not needed in
Dune, but I think it is a nice feature nevertheless.)

Adi