[Dune] Reference tetrahedron, again

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Tue Jul 26 12:47:53 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 11:22:24AM +0200, Adrian Burri wrote:
> Just wondering: was there any conclusion on that topic? And is the
> adopted solution being implemented?

>From what I see, there is no final decision yet. The big question is
still whether we find an algorithmic numbering for simplizes. Having
an algorithmic numbering by hand is perferable when we go to higher
dimensions. We can of course decide on some arbitrary numbering for
3D, but will most propably not be consistent fora future 4D
simplex. Changing the reference elements in the future will be very
difficult, so I would not like to jump the gun on this.