[Dune] Reference tetrahedron, again

Adrian Burri burriad at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 26 15:18:03 CEST 2005

Ok, I see your point... The numbering I suggested can be defined in an
algorithmic way, at least for 3D. (I mentioned it in an earlier mail;
whether this argument it generalizable to N-dimension is beyond me... I
just want to urge everyone to come to a quick solution, I changed the
code so that it works with the new reference elements. I can't wait two
months before my code again shows the correct results!)

Cheers

Adi