[Dune] preparing Dune 1.0 release

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Tue Jul 4 11:08:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

during the last week several new qustions regarding dune 1.0
arised. We (the people from Heidelberg) feel the necessity for a
(hopefully) last meeting in order to discuss the missing
issues.

We would like to arrange this meeting soon.
 * What about tuesday 18th, wednesday 19th or thursday 20th of juli?
 * Where should we meet? Heidelberg again?

Further more we are currently collecting point for discussion. Please
send topics to me, so that I can create a list. Perhaps we can also
discuss some of these issues already before.

CU Christian