[Fwd: Re: [Dune] preparing Dune 1.0 release]

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 4 11:21:58 CEST 2006

The whole Freiburg group will be on a conference in
this week (17-21). Our semester continuous till
the 28.
Mo 31 or Friday 4. would be possible for me. But I
would like to fix all topics in advance and see what
can't be fixed via email (I would rather everybody
used that one day to finish dune 1.0...)
Andreas