[Dune] List of Debian packages needed for Dune

Markus Blatt mblatt at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 11 15:21:08 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 03:10:46PM +0200, Olaf Ippisch wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> does this mean you need icc and gcc or either one or the other? Is there
> really a general debian package for icc?

Just to clarify things:

In the first place this list is for the helics administration crew. In
the second place I intend to put a new revision of the list on the
website.

Of course either one suffices, sorry about the confusion. I should
make that clear.
No there isn't a package of icc for Debian (but it would be nice to
have it on helics, they will install it anyway...)

Markus
--
DUNE -- The Distributed And Unified Numerics Environment
<http://www.dune-project.org>