[Dune] Release 1.0.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 17 09:51:10 CEST 2006

Hello Dune,

I suggest to announce an official release date for DUNE version 1.0.
>From my point of view this should be the 12/31 this year or maybe the
24th (so we can make ourselfs a little X-mas present). Until then we
have time to fix up the tutorial, because there is still a lot work to
be done (include DGF Parser, Visualization things and so on, docu, docu,
docu). Also we can test the tar-ball installations and gain stabilty
until then. Remember, it's only two month and some weeks and usually the
end of the year is packed with things to do. So two month is not so much
time. But I think we should not wait any longer for releasing DUNE 1.0.

Regards,

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk