[Dune] wrong header files Makefile.am

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 6 10:22:16 CEST 2007

That is true.  Please update your dune-grid.

Thanks,
Oliver

Benedikt Oswald wrote:

> Dear Dune developers, there appears to be 2 wrong header
> files in an automake file in dune-grid:
>
> dune-grid/grid/uggrid: the 2d and 2d headers have been  removed
> from the snv repository and the compilation files, unless
> the ugwrapper.hh is inserted.
>
> If this is changed, then it works fine.
>
> Have a great day! Benedikt
>

> # $Id: Makefile.am 3774 2007-07-30 08:09:32Z sander $
>
> if UG
>
> noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libuggrid.la
>
> libuggrid_la_SOURCES  = uggrid.cc uggridentity.cc boundaryextractor.cc
> boundaryextractor.hh \
>                         uggridindexsets.cc ugintersectionit.cc
> lagrangeshapefunctions.cc \
>                         p2geometry.cc
>
> libuggrid_la_CXXFLAGS = $(AM_CPPFLAGS) $(UG_CPPFLAGS)
> libuggrid_la_LIBADD   = $(UG_LDFLAGS) $(UG_LIBS) $(DUNE_COMMON_LIBS)
>
> endif
>
> uggriddir = $(includedir)/dune/grid/uggrid/
> uggrid_HEADERS = uggridgeometry.cc \
>   uggridentitypointer.hh uggridhieriterator.cc \
>   ugwrapper.hh uggridentity.hh uggridgeometry.hh \
>   uggridhieriterator.hh uggridleveliterator.hh ugincludes.hh \
>   ugintersectionit.hh uggridindexsets.hh \
>   uggridleafiterator.hh uggridrenumberer.hh \
>   ug_undefs.hh ug_undefs_lgm_seq.hh p2geometry.hh \
>   shapefunctions.hh lagrangeshapefunctions.hh simplexshapefunctions.hh \
>   cubeshapefunctions.hh prismshapefunctions.hh pyramidshapefunctions.hh
>
> # tricks like undefAllMacros.pl don't have to be shipped, have they?
> # Oliver Sander: It depends. undefAllMacros.pl creates the file
> ug_undefs.hh
> # which contains an #undef line for each macro encountered in the UG
> # headers which DUNE includes.  This should be redone every time UG
> # changes, and currently I do it and then check in the new ug_undefs.hh.
> # An alternative would be to have the DUNE-build system call
> undefAllMacros
> # for the UG it is configured with.  Then it needed to be shipped.
>

> include $(top_srcdir)/am/global-rules

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *