[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r5021 - in trunk/doc: . devel doxygen

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Dec 6 00:05:33 CET 2007

Hello Markus,

I think it is a bug fix since make dist was not working without WML, nor
on packages that were made without documentation.
As Andreas said, it makes no sense to force the user to only build tar
packages with documentation. For official tar balls the documentation
really makes sense, for all other not because you just don't need it.
So I think my changes are really useful since everything that worked
before works still in the same way, and additionally now one can build
slim, only source files containing, packages for installation on
parallel machines, where one, like in Karlsruhe, normally cannot do a
checkout of the code.

Regards

Robert