[Dune] The last steps before the release

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 19 12:02:42 CET 2007

Hi,

As nonbody else has got write access to the relase branches, I have
set up another SVN repository for the last things to do till 1.0.

Please checkout https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/release-1.0-stuff.

There you will find the following files:

annoucement
person should put his name in brackets behind the list.
Feel free to add more.

known-issues-dune-{module}.wml
------------------------------

known issues to put into the release notes (under doc). Please
condense.

Here I would propose the following changes:

- Delete all information about short-commings of the grids under the
  DUNE interface as it is one design goal that not all grids need to
  support the whole interface. Those shortcomings should/are either
  visible in the grid documentation or trigger a compiler error.
  I think Oliver just meant that, right?
- What about the the bugs? Should we leave them in?

I know that this on short notice. Still it would be nice if you guys
find the time to do this until tomorrow morning and we relaese
then. It would definitely be a good feeling to start the holidays with
DUNE being released.

Cheers,

Markus