[Dune] The last steps before the release

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Dec 20 10:58:40 CET 2007

Hi,
should we add a sentence or so concerning dune-dist and
dune-fem. I think the information that some work has also
gone into impl. discretization methods should be noted,
If this is ok with everybody I would add a sentence concerning
dune-fem.
Andreas

PS We are planning a 0.9 release of dune-fem for this week as well