[Dune] The release

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 29 10:06:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 05:43:48PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:

> > 284: For FieldVector<K,1> vector * scalar clashes with vector * vector
> > <http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/flyspray/?do=details&id=284>
> > Christian: what's the status here?

Does this mean that there exists a conversion from FieldVector<K,1> to
K?

While this seems convenient, it might provoke bugs as this feature is
not there for FieldVectpr<K,n> n>1. I think we should think about
removing the conversion in the future. Yes this means some more
coding, but it is the cleaner and less error prone solution.

But I think we can savely postpone this proposal to post 1.0

Cheers,

Markus