[Dune] Towards the dune 1.0 release

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Thu Mar 29 22:51:41 CEST 2007

Dear all,

> 1) Everybody should run at least one of his applications with the beta
>    tarballs. This should be done in to ways. First he schould run the
>    application with the extracted tarball (just like he does with the
>    svn version). Then he should check with the installed modules.
>
>    In order to coordinate these tests, I request the following
>    information from each of you:
>    a) which application will you run?
>    b) which modules will be used?
>
>    Please add these information to flyspray issue FS#271!

Up to now we have information from Peter, Markus, Robert and me.

Missing are Mario, Andreas and Oliver. Oliver is on vacation, so we
will have should not count on him.

Mario and Andreas: please update your entries! Which applications are
you going to test against the beta tarballs?

Besides these information, we also have to actually run these
tests. What is the current state? How much time do you need? I would
like to finish this chapter before lectures start again.

Cheers Christian