[Dune] Newbie to DUNE

Chamakuri Nagaiah nagaiah.chamakuri at student.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue May 8 12:30:49 CEST 2007

Dear Dune developers,
First let me introduce myself. I am Chamakuri Nagaiah from University of
Magdeburg.
Recently I finished my Ph.D and during my Ph.D work I used UG package
to solve my application problem.  It is a very good package to solve
complex problems but
I am not happy with UG blas routines because of the slowness. Now I am
little bit
impressed by DUNE development and I want to try with DUNE to solve my
application problem.

I have seen some examples in "dune-grid-howto" and these are great helpful
to newbie. I am mainly looking for some FEM example code but I could not
find.
Could anyone help me to give some simple FEM code which uses "dune-disc"
routines.
So that I can easily understand the DUNE FEM structure.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Nagaiah

Chamakuri Nagaiah                         |
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg    | Tel(o): +49-391-67 11992
Institute for  Analysis and Numeric       | Mobile: +49-391-55 60536
Postfach 4120 , Magdeburg, D-39106        |   (or): +49-176-76782835
email: nagaiah.chamakuri at student.uni-magdeburg.de