[Dune] HierarchicIndexSet

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 7 15:47:39 CEST 2007

Hello Oli,

> Hmm.  But if it is persistent and not consecutive it is not
> really and IndexSet in the Dune sense of the word?  I find
> that a bit confusing.

That's why this IndexSet is not part of the official implementation. But
it is very useful for debugging issues and for the performance test we
did for ALUGrid. Therefore it exists as an index set although it
conflicts with the definition that index sets are consecutive.

Cheers,

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk