[Dune] Verwendung von DUNE und der aktuellen UG-Version

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed May 23 23:08:10 CEST 2007

Dear Christoph,

> the call
> autogen.sh --prefix=./ --enable-dune CC=g++
> gets the appended file junk.txt as output. I don't get a configure to
> execute (the call is commented out in autogen.sh).

did you read http://www.dune-project.org/doc/contrib-software.html?
Please try the steps described there. It is clearly stated that you
should first run autogen.sh and the call configure with your bunch of
parameters.

>From the log file it seems to be OK. I don't see any problems. Please
first try the way described in the documentation.

Your mail discussion with Oliver makes me believe that you read the
docs only half hearted. We are all willing to help people using dune,
but we also have only limited time and we (at least me) are not
willing to help you if you don't read the docs first.

> I piped version info into version.txt.

Looks good. What are the versions of automake and libtool?

> I also appended every non-distribution file which was generated by the
> above call (excluding possible files generated in subdirectories).

You don't really expect me to read this?