[Dune] Verwendung von DUNE und der aktuellen UG-Version

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Thu May 24 10:51:48 CEST 2007

Hi Christoph,

> . By the way, the instructions changed slightly about two or three days
> ago, because Oliver commented the configure call out in autogen.sh.

I must admit, I don't know what Oliver changed. I just tried it myself
and everything works like a charm, except, that the documentation
Oliver put on the webpage is plain wrong. configure is still called
from autogen.sh.

* Are you using vanilla UG or the patched version?
* Which version of autoconf are you using?
* could you please run the commands in autogen.sh manually and supply
  the --verbose option? Please send the output to te list.

Christian

PS: Please don't start private threads. We run this list also to
    document problems. People having the same problems as you are
	facing right now should be able to find the solution.