[Dune] Verwendung von DUNE und der aktuellen UG-Version

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 25 10:25:18 CEST 2007

Hi all!
I commented out the line in autogen.sh which calls configure.
I think that way it is clearer: you always call configure with
your arguments of choice, and iff you're installing from a
CVS download you call autogen.sh before.

The change was committed to the Heidelberg UG repository
earlier this week.  However if I remember correctly the
anonymous CVS access there is a mirror of the actual CVS.
Maybe the mirroring broke and the change didn't get into
the anonymous CVS.

Christian Engwer wrote:

>Hi Christoph,
>

>>. By the way, the instructions changed slightly about two or three days
>>ago, because Oliver commented the configure call out in autogen.sh.
>>

>I must admit, I don't know what Oliver changed. I just tried it myself
>and everything works like a charm, except, that the documentation
>Oliver put on the webpage is plain wrong. configure is still called
>from autogen.sh.
>
>* Are you using vanilla UG or the patched version?
>* Which version of autoconf are you using?
>* could you please run the commands in autogen.sh manually and supply
>  the --verbose option? Please send the output to te list.
>
>Christian
>
>PS: Please don't start private threads. We run this list also to
>    document problems. People having the same problems as you are
>	facing right now should be able to find the solution.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *