[Dune] dune-grid-dev-howto

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 2 17:07:30 CEST 2008

Dear Dune!
As decided at our last meeting I have set up a new dune
module whose aim is to document how to write new grid
implementations.  It is available via svn from our download
site.  There is the dummy grid manager IdentityGrid which
should help people get started on their own grids.  There is
also the template for a new text document, but the document
itself remains to be written. I have had a look at the last
meeting's minutes and the task assignments there.  The
Münster guys seem somewhat underrepresented.  Maybe
they can get active here?

Enjoy,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *