[Dune] OpenSolaris and the Dune build system

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sun Dec 28 23:28:35 CET 2008

OK, I made some adjustments to the build system, they are in dune-common rev
5400.  It does not fully work yet, but at least it gets to the point where it
runs configure (which the fails).

There seem to be differences between my version of opensolaris (2008.11) and
yours.  I could not reproduce your problem unless I removed /usr/gnu/bin from
$PATH.

Can you confirm that dunecontrol now gets to the point where it runs configure
for dune-common?

Bye,
Jö.

--
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/te/17529/1.html
"Wer nichts zu verbergen hat, kann auch seine echte Emailadresse