[Dune] OpenSolaris and the Dune build system

Christian Mötzing moetzicn at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 29 22:44:56 CET 2008

Jö Fahlke schrieb:
> OK, I made some adjustments to the build system, they are in dune-common rev
> 5400.  It does not fully work yet, but at least it gets to the point where it
> runs configure (which the fails).
>
> There seem to be differences between my version of opensolaris (2008.11) and
> yours.  I could not reproduce your problem unless I removed /usr/gnu/bin from
> $PATH.
>
> Can you confirm that dunecontrol now gets to the point where it runs configure
> for dune-common?
>
> Bye,
> Jö.

My version of OpenSolaris is also 2008.11. :) Its a pretty standard
system, I only installed autotools and stuff. /usr/gnu/bin is set in my
$PATH.
I don't know why, but I had to link aclocal-1.10 to aclocal and
automake-1.10 to automake and now I get this.
http://www.u0d.de/328f43/log
Does attaching files on this list work?
I'll try.

:)