[Dune] Dune developer meeting

Sven Marnach sven at pantoffel-wg.de
Thu Jan 17 17:08:23 CET 2008

Hi all,

sander at mi.fu-berlin.de schrieb am Do, 17. Jan 2008, um 12:36:14 +0100:
>  From Stuttgart:
> Peter, Christian, Sven, possibly a fourth person
> whose identity has not been revealed to me yet.

The yet to be revealed person is Markus, Olaf and Stefan :)

> As I have not yet received further points for the agenda I have
> not set up a timetable yet.  It seems impossible to reach the FU
> from Freiburg before about 13:00.  So either the Andreas and Robert
> will have to come the night before, or we leave the wednesday
> morning to travelling, or we start without them.

My suggestion would be to go to Berlin by CNL.  There is a train
departing Freiburg station Tuesday evening at 21:58 and Heidelberg
station at 23:34.  This train arrives in Berlin at 8:13, so we could
start the workshop at about 9:15 (giving us some time to have
breakfast).

We would like to stay in that Hotel in Kreuzberg you mentioned to
Christian.  Are you managing the reservations?

Greetings from Stuttgart,
    Sven