[Dune] Dune developer meeting

sander at mi.fu-berlin.de sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 17 12:36:14 CET 2008

Hi guys!
We seem to have reached a (semi-)final list of participants.  There will be

 From Freiburg:
Robert and Andreas

 From Stuttgart:
Peter, Christian, Sven, possibly a fourth person
whose identity has not been revealed to me yet.

 From Muenster:
Bernard Haasdonk, Patrick Henning, Martin Drohmann,Mario

 From Berlin
Carsten Graeser, Martin Weiser (ZIB), and my humble self.

As I have not yet received further points for the agenda I have
not set up a timetable yet.  It seems impossible to reach the FU
from Freiburg before about 13:00.  So either the Andreas and Robert
will have to come the night before, or we leave the wednesday
morning to travelling, or we start without them.

Comments on this are appreciated.

Best wishes,