[Dune] 2nd announcement and call for papers and Symposia for ICNAAM 2008

IeCCS ieccs at uop.gr
Mon Jan 14 20:22:24 CET 2008

*Dear Colleagues*

* *

*This year we organise the International Conference of Numerical
Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2008 (ICNAAM 2008), in the Hotel
Kypriotis Village-Kypriotis Panorama-Kypriotis International Conference
Center, Psalidi, Kos, Greece, 16-20 SEPTEMBER 2008. URL address:
http://www.icnaam.org/ *

* *

*Please circulate the following announcement, call for papers, sessions
and minisymposia to your colleagues.*

* *

*For this conference I  mention the following:*

* *

*1. This year leaders on Numerical Analysis will participate our
Conference:*

* *

*Invited Speakers so far:*

* *

*Prof. Dr. John Butcher, Honorary Research Professor, Department of
Mathematics, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland,
NEW ZEALAND *

* *

*Prof. Dr.   Go"tz Alefeld, Director of the Institute of Applied and
Numerical Mathematics, University of Karlsruhe, Advisory Member of the
Managing Board of GAMM, Germany*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Uri Ascher, Professor, Computer Science, UBC DEPARTMENT OF
COMPUTER SCIENCE, ICICS/CS Building, 201-2366 Main Mall, Vancouver,
B.C., V6T 1Z4, Canada*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Martin Berzins, Director of The University of Utah School of
Computing, Professor of Computer Science, SCI Faculty Member, University
of Utah, USA*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Peter Deuflhard, President of Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB),
Professor at Freie Universita"t Berlin, Department Mathematics /
Computer Science, Numerical Analysis / Scientific Computing, Zuse
Institute Berlin (ZIB), Takustr. 7, D-14195 Berlin-Dahlem, Germany*

* *

*Dr. Adrian Hill, Dept of Mathematical Sciences, University of Bath,
Bath, BA2 7AY, United Kingdom*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Zdzislaw Jackiewicz,  Department of Mathematics, Arizona
State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287, USA*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Rolf Jeltsch, Seminar of Applied Mathematics, ETHZ, 8092
Zurich, Switzerland*

* *

*Prof. Dr.   Daniel W. Lozier, Mathematical Software Group Leader,
National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, Mail
Stop 8910, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8910 USA*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Christian Lubich, Mathematisches Institut, Universita"t
Tu"bingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 10, D-72076 Tu"bingen, Germany*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Brynjulf Owren, Department of Mathematical Sciences, NTNU,
7491 Trondheim, Norway*

* *

*Prof. Dr.  Stefan Vandewalle, Professor at the Katholieke Universiteit
Leuven, Faculty of Engineering, Computer Science Department,
Celestijnenlaan 200A, B-3001 Leuven (Heverlee), Belgium***

* *

* *

*2. We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2008 will be
published in the very famous AIP (American Institute of Physics)
Conference Proceedings. More information can be found at:
http://www.icnaam.org/proceeding.htm*

* *

*We note that the Proceedings of ICNAAM have been abstracted/indexed in:
ISI Proceedings, Zentrablatt fur Mathematik, MathSciNet, Scopus, INSPEC,
Scirus, Google Scholar etc. *

* *

*Selected Proceedings of ICNAAM 2008  will be published in appropriate
journals.*

* *

*3. The session and symposium organisers have free registration and a
participation in the accommodation fee.*

* *

*If you want leaflets and posters for ICNAAM 2008, please send your
request to tsimos at mail.ariadne-t.gr (with a carbon copy to:
tsimos.conf at gmail.com)*

* *

* *

*We mention that leaflet can be downloaded from the URL address of the
Conference: http://www.icnaam.org/*

* *

*Sincerely yours*

* *