[Dune] Buildsystem or autotools fail

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Thu Jul 3 11:33:08 CEST 2008

Hi Uli,

> BUT:
> My own won't! even making a new one with duneproject will not build. it
> says:
>
> dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=my.opts --module=test all
> ERROR: configure.[in|ac] found, but configure missing
> did you forget to run autoconf?
> --- Failed to build test ---
> Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!
>
> What's wrong?

Please see FS#382. As the modules don't contain autogen.sh anymore,
dune can't destinguish tar balls from version controlled sources.  If
your project is under version control, please make sure you have a
file stamp-vc in you top_srcdir, in order to help dunecontrol to tell
vc sources and tar balls apart.