[Dune] Problem with duneproject

Yufei Cao cao at ians.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 19 13:27:41 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Recently, I met with a problem of duneproject. Please see below.
Could anyone please tell me how to solve it? Thank you in advance!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
$./dune-common/bin/duneproject

== Dune project/module generator ==

duneproject will assist you in the creation of a new Dune application.
During this process a new directory with the name of your project will be
created. This directory will hold all configuration and Makefiles and a
simple example application.

1) Name of your new Project? (e.g.: dune-grid): dune-try
2) Which modules should this module depend on?
   Following modules are found:
   dune-common dune-grid dune-grid-howto dune-istl dune-subgrid dune-disc
   Enter space separated list: dune-common dune-grid dune-istl dune-disc
3) Project/Module version? 0.1
4) Maintainers email address? yufei

creating Project "dune-try", version 0.1
which depends on "dune-common dune-grid dune-istl dune-disc"
with maintainer "yufei"
Are these informations correct? [y/N] y

A sample code dune-try.cc is generated in the "dune-try" directory.
Look at the README and dune.module files there.
Now you can run dunecontrol script which will setup the new module.
Sometimes you may have to tweak configure.ac a bit.
cao at nmh19:/afs/.mathe/home/ians2/cao/DUMUX$ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --only=dune-try
all
--- going to build dune-try  ---
--- calling all for dune-try ---
--- calling autogen for dune-try ---
Skipping dune-autogen
--- calling configure for dune-try ---
ERROR: configure.[in|ac] found, but configure missing
did you forget to run autoconf?
--- Failed to build dune-try ---
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Best regards,
Yufei

Yufei Cao
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Numerische Simulation
Lehrstuhl für Numerische Mathematik für Höchstleistungsrechner
Pfaffenwaldring 57
70569 Stuttgart
Germany

Tel.:  +49 (0)711 685-65558