[Dune] Problem with duneproject

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 19 14:19:15 CEST 2008

Dear Yufei,

actually, dunecontrol thinks that you extracted the files from a tarball.
Hence it assumes that autoconf has already been run. To make dunecontrol think
that this is the original source code, you can do two things:
a) put it under revision control (e.g., use subversion)
b) add a file called "stamp-vc" to your project directory
    (just type "touch stamp-vc" in the project directory)

For more information I refer you to FlySpray task 382:
http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=382

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany