[Dune] dune auf Supercomputern?

Markus Müller markus.mueller.1 at uni-jena.de
Sun Jun 29 10:29:16 CEST 2008

Thank you again
I look forward to laying my hands on this project. But since I have to
finish my thesis in the next two weeks or so you will probably hear not much
more of me till then.;)
Besides I will have to learn a bit C++ before I start.  I am already
familiar with object oriented languages (ruby and java) but not with all
that header file stuff and certainly not with templating. Maybe you could
give me a hint about a good online-tutorial or book.
But only if you have time.

Greetings
Markus