[Dune] suggestion for testing

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 19 11:24:02 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,

if you had read our mail carefully and without
being biased you would have noticed that we were
not complaining in any way at all!
I do not remember the mail you are referring to, I
must have missed it. We would have otherwise gladly
added to patch to our tests.

I am getting rather fed up with this discussion.
We have made a suggestion, it seems not to be
welcomed, so let us forget it.

Andreas