[Dune] suggestion for testing

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Mon May 19 11:32:09 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

> if you had read our mail carefully and without
> being biased you would have noticed that we were
> not complaining in any way at all!

Sorry if I misinterpreted your mail.

> I do not remember the mail you are referring to, I
> must have missed it. We would have otherwise gladly
> added to patch to our tests.

So I think we agree on this. For bigger changes it is always better if
we test these in advance. I will try to keep my current custom and
upload involved patches to flyspray. But I also ask everybody again to
test these changes. In case Martin finds time to come to Stuttgart we
could then also discuss different ways to incorporate/unify the test
systems in Stuttgart and Freiburg, in order to get the maximum use.

Cheers
  Christian