[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r4163 - trunk/grid/common

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri May 23 07:46:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:45:22PM +0200, Martin Nolte wrote:
> It is like this. (*this) is a reference to IntersectionIterator< ... >. Then,
> *(*this) is a reference to the Intersection< ... >. Then, on the intersection,
> the boundary method calls the implementation (at least, this is the way I
> understand it).

And you intended this?

Of what use is a deprecated method that segfaults if called? It is
just annoying.

In my opinion a deprecated method should work and definitely not
segfault!

I would recommend, either undoing the changes or start a discusion
whether to remove the deprecated methods in question.

Or if possible provide the deprecated functionality by calling
undeprecated methods.

Cheers,
Markus