[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r4163 - trunk/grid/common

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri May 23 08:28:24 CEST 2008

Ok, simple question: Does it work or not. And if it does not work, with which
grid does it not work. I tested it yesterday (after your receiving mail) again
and it worked with YaspGrid, SGrid, and Albertagrid.

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany