[Dune] dune-localfunctions

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 4 11:25:53 CET 2008

Hi Peter!
Thanks a lot.  As agreed upon at our last meeting I will migrate the tests
from dune-disc.  I will also test an interface using virtual functions
and try to estimate its impact.  This will give us some facts when the final
interface will be discussed.

Peter Bastian schrieb:
> Hi developers,
>
> I prepared the new module dune-localfunctions as discussed ot the
> meeting on 06 October (up to some details that gave problems). I added
> the notes to the file  dune_treffen_061008.txt.
>
> You can now have a look at it and we can start discussion about it.
>
> I still have to adapt my code to these new interfaces, so not everything
> is checked so far.
>
> Best,
>
> Peter

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *