[Dune] dune-localfunctions

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 5 07:46:56 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

there is one problem with the virtual functions. The idea with the
recursive definition of CkLocalFunctionInterface we had at the meeting
did not work out. Currently the method evaluate is a template method and
thus cannot be virtual. Of course for testing it is sufficent to make
evaluateFunction in C0LocalFunctionInterface virtual. If virtual
functions are desired we have to think once more.

Regards,

Peter