[Dune] Implementation of boundaryId() for UGGrid needs new UG patch file

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 14 14:02:24 CET 2008

Dear Users of UGGrid!
I have finally implemented the method boundaryId() for UGGrid.
It now returns a unique, consecutive, zero-starting index for each
coarse grid boundary segment.  I know that some people would like
to be able to set boundary ids from the outside.  So far I have not
done this because a) it is more difficult in UG, b) I don't really think
that it is a good idea.  But that's not the point here.
In order to get a working implementation I needed to add a new
patch to UG.  Therefore a new UG patch file has been uploaded and
can be found on our installation-of-external-software site.  You
have to use it if you are using UGGrid and you want to update your
svn head.  I repeat: if you use UGGrid and you update before getting
the new UG patch your code WILL NOT COMPILE.  Sorry for this.

Enjoy,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *