[Dune] [#445] Add a module for approximate comparison [patch] (Attachment added)

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 22 13:41:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
I do not see any reason to change our coding style
(documented on the dune homepage) and as far as I
see it the code here seems to be written in the style
use in the other dune modules. So what exactly is the
suggestion for changing the style?
Greeting
Andreas

http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=445