[Dune] [#445] Add a module for approximate comparison [patch] (Attachment added)

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 22 15:23:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

it seems to me that the problem really is that there are some STL compatible
classes within the namespace Dune. If this is the case, we should ask
ourselves: Should these classes be in this namespace? Or should they be in the
namespace std?

Before we change the coding style in one module just to conform to the STL, I
would suggest to move the problematic classes into the namespace std. Then,
within this namespace we enforce STL coding style and within the namespace
Dune we enforce Dune coding style. I think these are the clearest rules and
little change is needed to conform to them.

Cheers,

Martin