[Dune] Dune Metting on shapefunction interfaces

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Tue Sep 30 11:12:16 CEST 2008

Dear all,

during FEM Symposium, Oliver, Andreas and my self didn't only spam you
with flyspray comments, but we also discussed the possibility of a
small meeting on shapefunction interfaces.

The agenda is:
* presentation of the programming/design experiences concerning
  shapefunctions.
* presentation and discussion of a proposed shapefunction interface of
  Peter (see meeting minutes of the Berlin meeting).
* discussion of the next steps towards a common shapefunction
  interface & module

This meeting is intended as a real hands on meeting, not a "General
Assembly". It should help prepare a propsal for the next Dune
Meeting. Nevertheless we want to welcome all fellow dune developers.

The meeting start
           october 6th 2008 at 10:00 at IWR Heidelberg
and should last the whole day.

Cheers