[Dune] New numbering

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 8 11:57:49 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

the hardcoded renumbering can be found in dune/genericgeometry/conversion.hh.
The class to look at is called MapNumbering< Topology > or something like
MapNumberingPyramid for special things like the 3d pyramid.

It would be very nice if someone has the time to make pictures from this or
put this information into a table within the documentation.

Moreover, knowing exactly where to find what also means that you don't see the
problems anymore. This means that everybody could be helping by creating a
FlySpray task with questions. Maybe you could also specify where this
information should be put (then we don't have to think about it).

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany