[Dune] Dune 1.2 release branch

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 4 18:35:18 CET 2009

Dear Dune!
We have created the release branch for the upcoming Dune 1.2 release.
The release will contain the modules dune-common, dune-istl,
dune-grid, dune-grid-howto, and dune-grid-dev-howto.
These modules can be downloaded using subversion

svn checkout https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-common/releases/1.2
dune-common

Please start testing the release, reporting and fixing bugs.
Only Martin Nolte and I are allowed to write on the branch, and we
will only allow fixes.  Please also review the documentation as some
of it may be outdated.  Several people committed to writing new
documentation at the last meeting.  These improvements will be
also be accepted with a special 'thank you'.

Yours
OS [Release manager]

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *