[Dune] 1.2.1 Bug Fix Release

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 10 09:06:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,

as you might have noticed I created a branch for a 1.2.1 bug fix release some
time ago. I just looked at the changes since version 1.2 and there are quite a
few. The question is: When should we release 1.2.1?

Personally, I think we can release it very soon. The tarballs are checked
every night here in Freiburg and they seem to compile.

Yours,

Martin
--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany